Sat, Oct 07|
Spartanburg International Festival
Travel around the world at this one event! Long a hub of investment from businesses all over the globe, Spartanburg is truly an international city, with residents from more than 75 countries and more than 100 international businesses.
Time & Location
Oct 07, 2023, 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Barnet Park, 248 E St John St, Spartanburg, SC 29306, USA
About the event
Travel around the world at this one event!
Long a hub of investment from businesses all over the globe, Spartanburg is truly an international city, with residents from more than 75 countries and more than 100 international businesses. To celebrate Spartanburg's global appeal and its corresponding diversity the City of Spartanburg hosted its first International Festival in 1985.
Today that festival has grown to become one of our city's most popular, with more than 12,000 people attending annually to celebrate and explore world cultures through food, music, dance, folk art, and much more.
Join us this year at Barnet Park on Saturday, October 7th!A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER Do
- Get in for free
- Bring cash and ID
- Bring the family
- Have Fun!
- Smoke at this event
- Bring your pets (wagging tails and crowds just don't mix!)
- Forget sunscreen
- All food and beverages are purchased with tickets. Three currency exchange ticket booths are located along the International Boulevard of Food. Each ticket costs $1. Tickets are non-refundable, so please purchase them wisely. Cash or card are accepted and ATMs are located on the festival site.
- Restrooms will be located throughout the festival footprint.
- Alcoholic Beverages: How do you have a German Bratwurst without a "bier" to go with it? You can buy a beer from right beside the food booth from Germany. Anyone wishing to purchase an alcoholic beverage must be 21 years of age or older, present a valid ID, and purchase a $1 wristband. Alcoholic beverages must be purchased with festival coupons.
- First Aid: EMS Bicycle units will be riding throughout the festival area.
- Passports: Kids get their Passports at information kiosks located throughout the festival site.